Each Cloud Server is a virtual machine with proven performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
• Launch time happens in minutes.
• Cloud Servers can be moved easily or even resized for more CPU and memory.
Scaling your SkyNet Cloud Server is simple. A couple of clicks in the easy- to-use interface and the RAM, disk space and CPU allotment are adjusted, and the server is rebooted.
The entire process is automated and takes just a few minutes.
The SkyNet Data Cloud has more powerful features:
• Xen Hypervisor - Offers a powerful, efficient, and secure feature set for virtualization.
• SkyNet Data Solutions Data is RAID-10 for superior data protection. If a data failure should occur, we bring it back and your data is preserved.
• Create template images by powering down and clicking the Clone option.
• Add Elastic Storage Drives: Specify how much space you need and get charged for actual filespace used. Adding another drive requires powering off the vm.
• SkyNet Cloud Servers support multiple public IP addresses.
• Shared IPs for high-availability configurations using standard failover tools.
• OS of your choice: CentOS 5.4, Fully Automated Nagios, Vyatta 6.0, Fedora 10 Desktop, Ubuntu 8.10, Windows 2003 32 bit Server Standard, Windows 2008 64 bit Server
• Easy to use Console - Your server console is web based and can be accessed from anywhere
Louisiana Gets Its Own Green Cloud Computing Infrastructure
Let's be honest, lately there hasn't been a lot of good news coming out of Louisiana, the gulf coast has taken quite the beating with the economic fallout from the BP oil spill. Finally we have some good news for the region.